According to Compassion International:
- $20 million dollars would completely solve the world’s water crisis. Every person would have enough clean drinking water.
- $50 million is spent by America alone on Black Friday
- The average person in developing countries uses a little more than 2.5 gallons of water a day
- The average person in first world countries uses about 13 gallons a day for toilet flushing alone.
- The world is capable of producing enough food for every person on the globe.
- Approximately 923 million people are currently malnourished
- About 22,000 children die every single day due to hunger of hunger-related illnesses
Do I need to go on?
And does this stuff make anybody else feel sick?